The Management Directive (MD) 715 is an annual reporting requirement. Managers and supervisors are active participants in the establishment of a Model EEO Program. All directorates within the Fort Knox Installation are responsible for completing the MD 715 Supervisory Checklist. By completing the checklist, managers and supervisors must identify proactive steps they will take to eliminate organizational EEO barriers.
Below are the six essential elements of compliance for implementation of a Model EEO Program that managers and supervisor must address.
- Demonstrated commitment from agency leadership
- Integration of EEO into the agency’s strategic mission
- Management and program accountability
- Proactive prevention of unlawful discrimination
- Responsiveness and legal compliance