Civilian employees at work

The Directorate of Public Works' Work Management Branch processes all demand maintenance orders and work orders for maintenance, repairs and construction requirements.
myPay is an online pay account management system that provides paycheck and tax information for military members, retirees, annuitants and federal civilian employees.
The Passport Office assists with official, no-fee and diplomatic passports and Visas for Soldiers, civilian employees and family members. Passports for unofficial and leisure travel must be applied for through a U.S. Department of State Passport Acceptance Facility (typically a post office, library or academic institution).
U.S. Army Garrison Hawaii command policies, memorandums and other publications.
Take advantage of recycling programs available on post! Recycling is a simple way that you can help out the environment and preserve our natural resources from being depleted.