Looking for a directorate or staff office? Check out the garrison Phone Book page. If it is an emergency, please call 911. Other emergency numbers are available on the Crisis Phone Numbers page.

Can't find the office you're looking for? The government operator available at (808) 449-7110 can direct you to any office on any military installation in Hawaii.

Trying to reach a military unit? Visit the unit's website for unit-specific contact details.

If you are interested in contributing to the Army in Hawaii, please call the Hawaii Regional Gift Manager at (808) 656-0085.

For more information, please visit the Army's website on the Gift Program at http://giftstoarmy.army.mil/.

Permission is only needed for the Schofield-Waikane Trail.

Visit the Hiking on Army Installations page for more information.

The Interactive Customer Evaluation system allows Department of Defense customers to rate products and services provided by Department of Defense offices and facilities worldwide.

Your comment card ratings are used to improve the products and services available to you.

Visit https://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=site&site_id=54 to submit a comment card on U.S. Army Garrison Hawaii's offices and services.

All news media representatives with queries or plans to cover events on U.S. Army Garrison-Hawaii installations must be escorted by a Public Affairs Office-designated escort. For assistance, please call (808) 656-3154, (808) 656-3160 or (808) 694-0505 to request a PAO escort. /p>

Members of the news media who have a personal affiliation with the military (i.e. spouse, family member or retiree) and have a Department of Defense identification card are instructed to call the PAO at the numbers above for escort when covering a story. Due to the limited number of PAO staff members available to provide escort, media are asked to request escort support as far in advance as possible.

View more information about the public affairs office on its webpage.

You can report noise concerns to the Army by calling (808) 656-3487 or by sending an email to usag.hawaii.comrel@army.mil.

In the voicemail message or the body of the email, please include your name, preferred contact method (email or phone) and details about the incident. Include the date, time, location and type of aircraft, if possible.

Someone from the garrison's Community Relations office will contact you about your concern during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.

To report unsafe flight incidents, call the FAA Honolulu Flight Standards District Office at (808) 837-8300. To reach a 24-hour operator at the statewide Airport Hotline, call (888) 697-7813.

If you are experiencing an unscheduled power or utility outage:

  • On post housing residents should call (808) 457-4075. If there is no answer, leave a detailed message. The messages are checked frequently.
  • Employees/on post facilities should call the Directorate of Public Works at (808) 787-1275 (duty hours) or the Military Police desk at (808) 864-0855 (after hours).

If you live off post, for power outages, call Hawaiian Electric ⚠ at (855) 304-1212 to report an outage.

Note: If you see crews working, please do not interrupt them -- this will delay the time it takes to get the issue fixed.

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, call 911.

Anytime you suspect someone is committing a crime or have information related to a crime, please either report it to the local military police at (808) 655-5555 or (808) 438-7114, or you can report it online at https://www.cid.army.mil/report-a-crime.html.

Our enduring obligation is to take care of our people — our Soldiers, families and civilian employees.

We are fully committed to providing a safe, secure environment on our installations. If you have a housing issue that is not being resolved through Island Palm Communities or the chain of command, we encourage you to elevate the issue to Army leadership.

  • Download a copy of our factsheet on how to resolve housing issues
  • Residents can call the Command Hotline at (808) 656-3279 if housing issues cannot be resolved through Island Palm Communities or the chain of command.

Trying to track down a Soldier? If you have a social security number, you can find information about Soldiers online at https://scra.dmdc.osd.mil/scra/. While this is a free search, it does not help you locate a retiree, but it can tell you if the Soldier is active duty or not.

If more information is needed such as current duty station or location, you can contact the Commander Soldier's Records Data Center by phone or mail and they will help you locate individuals on active duty only, not retirees. There is a fee of $3.50 for businesses to use this service. The check or money order must be made out to the U.S. Treasury. It is not refundable. The address is:

Commander Soldier's Records Data Center
8899 East 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46249-5301
Phone: 1-866-771-6357

If you require assistance with child support enforcement, contact the Federal Parent Locator Service. That service is part of the Office of Child Support Enforcement, which is a branch of the Department of Health and Human Services.

The National Personnel Records Center is the repository of military personnel, health and medical records of veterans from all services during the 20th century. Visit the Military Personnel Records website for more information on how to request these records.

Having issues with this website or can't find the information you're looking for?

Call (808) 656-3150 or contact the webmaster.