To obtain an ID/CAC call 586-282-8074/5611 or visit https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil to set an appointment. For building or site name select either 232 for the visitor control center or 230 for the on-post office.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE PROPER DOCUMENTS TO MAKE CHANGES. VISIT WEBSITE www.dmdc.osd.mil/rsl/ SELECT THE "REQUIRED DOCUMENTS" TAB. Also, see "adding dependents" below.
- Valid Driver's License or State I.D. with photo
- Valid US Passport
- Foreign Passport
- U.S. Military, Civilian, Contractor CAC if NOT Expired or Dependent ID card.
- Visit www.cac.mil for additional types of IDs
- U.S. Social Security card
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate are a few examples.
- Visit www.cac.mil for more types of secondary ID's.