The Fort Campbell Spouse Employment Center provides individualized support and guidance to help military spouses begin or advance in their careers. Whether a spouse has never worked before, has gaps in employment, encounters obstacles to employment, or is a licensed professional seeking employment after a Permanent Change of Station move, there are resources available to help spouses achieve their career goals.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and remote employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Employer referrals
- Classes and workshops on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Resume review and critique
- Career coaching and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Connections to certification programs, training, and possible funding to overcome employment obstacles
- Computers with internet access, Microsoft Office suite
Department of Defense Employment Support Initiatives:
Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO): The SECO program provides expert education and career guidance to military spouse worldwide. For more information, call 800-342-9647 or visit https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil ✪.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP): Visit https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil/portal/msep/jobsearch ✪ to find employment opportunities with employers committed to hiring military spouses.
My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA): Military spouses may be eligible for the MyCAA scholarship that offers up to $4,000 in financial assistance for licenses, certifications or associate degrees to pursue an occupation or career field. To learn more, visit https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa/ ✪.
✪ Denotes an external link