While the Fort Campbell Spouse Employment Center does not provide actual employment for spouses, the staff and counselors can provide support and guidance through connections to resources, training, and partnership funding. The individualized assistance provided is at no cost. Whether a spouse has never worked before, has gaps in employment, encounters obstacles to employment, or is a licensed professional seeking employment after a Permanent Change of Station move, there are services available to prepare spouses to achieve their career goals.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and workshops on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career coaching and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Connections to certification programs, training, and possible funding to overcome employment obstacles.
- Computers with internet access, Microsoft Office Suite
Military spouses are encouraged to visit https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil/portal/msep/jobsearch ✪ to find employment opportunities and post resumes.
The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides eligible military spouses with up to $4,000 in financial assistance for licenses, certifications or associate degrees to pursue an occupation or career field. To learn more, visit https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa/ ✪.
✪ Denotes an external link