The Employment Readiness Advisor is the expert on Federal employment. Federal résumé Workshops are provided for those looking for Federal employment opportunities. The workshops will ensure you gain an understanding of the Federal employment application process. During the workshop, the advisor will provide you with knowledge on how to negotiate USAJOBS, the Federal Government’s official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international Federal employment opportunities.
- Workshops on Federal résumés.
- Federal résumé review and critiques.
- Assistance to set up an account on USAJOBS.Gov to complete and submit applications directly to the agency online.
- Opportunities to attend partnership provided classes on interviewing techniques, dressing for success, and networking.
For more information, visit the Employment Readiness Advisor at the Fort Campbell Spouse Employment Center.