Mission Statement: Our mission is to support the United States Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of State by assisting DOD Service Members, Civilians, and Family Members in obtaining the official travel documents necessary to facilitate official government travel.

To be eligible for a No Fee (Official) Passport you must be:

  • Uniformed personnel on official duty that requires a special issuance passport per the Foreign Clearance Guide.
  • Command sponsored family members traveling overseas on orders with sponsor.
  • Government Civilian Employees who are assigned to Okinawa, Japan and eligible for SOFA or who have accepted a position to a country that requires a passport.
Contractors are not eligible for a No-Fee Passport.
To check the passport and visa requirements for a specific country you can visit: https://www.fcg.pentagon.mil

Passport Requirements

Applications are processed by appointment only; please call DSN:  315-652-4060 Commercial: 011-81-90-351-4060 to schedule an appointment.
  • If going on personal travel/vacation needing a Tourist Passport please call DSN:  315-652-4060 Commercial: 011-81-90-351-4060 to schedule an appointment.
Required Documents 
DS-11: Complete if:
  • Applicant has never had a passport
  • Applicant is under the age of 16
  • Applicant was under the age of 16 at the time of most recent passport issuance
  • The most recently issued passport was issued >15 years ago
  • The passport being renewed has been lost, stolen, or is no longer in the possession of the applicant
DS-82: Complete if:
  • Applicant was at least 16 years old when most recent passport was issued
  • Is in possession of that particular passport
  • Passport was issued less than 15 years ago
  •  Name has changed by marriage or court order >1 year after most recent passport was issued and can submit original documentation to reflect legal name change
  • Applications must be completed online at http://www.travel.state.gov/ using the “Form Filler”, follow their directions, then print the application. NOTE: DO NOT SIGN until prompted by a passport agent.
MISCELLANEOUS - Original or Certified copy of court documents showing legal name changes, custody documents, adoption, etc.
BOTH BIOLOGICAL PARENTS MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN -  If one parent cannot be physically present to sign, a Notarized statement, DS Form 3053 (ORIGINAL) can be submitted with application.  Form must have Identification portion completed, cannot be checked "Other" and state "Personally known to me" by Notary.  A copy of the Identification used (front and back) MUST accompany form.
If only one parent is listed on the birth certificate, the listed parent will be the only one to sign for the child.
If only one parent has sole custody, original custody documentation is required.