The Army Continuing Education System (ACES), Directorate of Human Resources, provides a wide range of academic and nonacademic educational opportunities as well as training opportunities to members of the Fort Knox community. ACES offers academic programs from basic skills to post-graduate programs to support the educational goals of everyone in the community. Counseling services are available for programs such as Tuition Assistance (TA), Credentialing Assistance (CA), and VA education benefits. Soldiers can use training programs/materials through the Army Learning Center (ALC) to enhance MOS skills, and they can prep to raise their GT score through BSEP or OASC. Testing services are available for Army Personnel Testing (APT) and at the National Testing Center (NTC). Read the Programs and Services section for detailed information on how we can assist you.
The Army recognizes that continuing education is voluntary and depends on individual goals. In support of its mission and that of the total Army, ACES supports the following mission goals:
- Develop confident, competent leaders
- Allow the community members to achieve their highest educational potential
- Assist Soldiers to maintain training and mission readiness
- Support the enlistment, retention, readiness, and transition of Soldiers
- Provide self-development opportunities for Soldiers, Family Members, DoD Civilians, and Veterans
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
We have limited walk-in services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Call 502-624-2427 or email email@example.com for assistance.