Emergency - Off Post
Emergency - On Post
911 (DSN only)
Spouse & Child Abuse Report Point of Contact
On Post Dial 101; Cell Dial 05033-37-4101
Family Advocacy Victim Advocate
On Post Dial 153; Cell Dial 0503-364-5997
Sexual Assault Hotline
On Post Dial 158; Cell Dial 0503-364-5700 or 0503-357-8912
Changes to DMV registration:
Effective immediately, the Pyeongtaek Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has directed that all SOFA personnel, who purchase a vehicle from a non-SOFA entity, i.e., an off-post car dealer or local national, must register that vehicle at the DMV Office, located in downtown Pyeongtaek.
This is to insure that all Korean taxes are being collected on the transaction.
To obtain a strip map, with directions to the Pyeongtaek DMV Office, visit the Pass and ID Office, located in Maude Hall (Bldg. 6400, in Room G101), formerly known as the One Stop, or CLICK: , or by searching for the Pyeongtaek DMV in Waze. It is 11.6km (approximately 7 miles) from Camp Humphreys.
Vehicles can be deregistered at the on-post Pyeongtaek DMV substation, which is co-located with the Pass and ID Office, as long as they are being sold to other SOFA members or being shipped out of Korea.
Additionally, all trucks, vans and mini-vans, regardless of size or whether they are shipped in, must be registered at the same downtown Pyeongtaek DMV Office. This is due to special license plate requirements, which will be issued only at this DMV office. Trucks, vans, and mini-vans can be deregistered at the on-post Pyeongtaek DMV substation, as long as they are being sold to other SOFA members or being shipped out of Korea.
Finally, only sedans and SUVs can be both registered and deregistered at the on-post Pyeongtaek DMV substation. This includes SOFA member-to-SOFA member transactions and vehicles that are being shipped in or out of Korea.
POC for more information is the U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Pass & ID Office, at 757-4000 or 0503-357-4000.
Hours of Operation:
MON-FRI, 0900-1700, closed for lunch 1130-1300, closed on weekends, U.S and Korean holidays and USFK training holidays.
Provide professional installation security and force protection through Law Enforcement Operations, Physical Security Support and Fire Emergency Services while maintaining liaison with local, state and federal agencies. As well as to provide a comprehensive and integrated emergency management system that coordinates community resources to protect lives, property and the environment through mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery from all natural and man-made hazards that may impact our Installation, USAG Humphreys community, and the United States Army.
Assist, Protect, and Defend Our World Class Community. A team of dedicated professionals, providing customer and emergency services to those units and individuals serving our community, Army, and the Nation.
Directorate of Emergency Services (DES): Provide quality force protection, law enforcement, physical security, access control, Fire & Emergency services, and Police and Community Liaison Services to the USAG Humphreys Community.
Provide oversight on installation law enforcement standards and initiatives for personnel, equipment and training. DES provides support in the areas of Law Enforcement, Fire and Emergency Services, Physical Security, Surety, Antiterrorism and Emergency Management to protect property and the workforce.
The DES consists of Law Enforcement (LE), Physical Security (PS), Fire and Emergency Services (F&ES) and Protection (P). Fire and Emergency Services (F&ES) Branch covers Incident Command and mitigation of all Installation emergency responses, Emergency Dispatch Centers, All-Hazard response operations, Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting operations, and Fire Prevention/Public Education Programs.
For information on Installation Passes and Vehicle Registration Information visit the Gate Information and Access Control page.
- 106 NTV Official Use Guidelines.pdf - 3,319.17 KB - 2/8/19
- 108 Suspension of Driving Privileges.pdf - 2,278.37 KB - 2/8/19
- 28 Standards of Child Supervision.pdf - 2,959.07 KB - 2/8/19
- 34 Ownership N Control Pets.pdf - 1,757.51 KB - 2/8/19
- 46 Over the Counter Medicinal Purchases Containing Dextromethorphan(DXM)....pdf - 942.23 KB - 2/8/19
- 62 Installation Parking.pdf - 1,278.12 KB - 2/8/19
- Approved Weapons Racks 2.pdf - 595.40 KB - 11/4/19
- Approved Weapons Racks.pdf - 1,682.61 KB - 11/4/19
- Area to Area Transfer Packet.pdf - 2,046.72 KB - 1/9/19
- Bicycle Disposal.pdf - 59.68 KB - 7/9/19
- DES ACCESS CONTROL CHECK LISTv1.pdf - 179.85 KB - 8/27/20
- DES Services During Increased HPCON.pdf - 94.59 KB - 4/16/20
- DMV CHANGES 27Sept2019.pdf - 74.19 KB - 9/27/19
- DMV Map Revised Apr 2015.jpg - 192.41 KB - 11/26/19
- DMV Map Revised Apr 2015.pdf - 323.44 KB - 11/26/19
- Donchang -ri gate MArch 2019 v2.jpg - 178.42 KB - 2/25/19
- Donchang -ri gate MArch 2019 v3.jpg - 176.61 KB - 2/25/19
- DUI flyer.pdf - 379.85 KB - 1/9/19
- Emergency Phone Numbers.pdf - 66.87 KB - 2/8/19
- Example Unaccompanied Access Roster MFR.pdf - 127.14 KB - 8/26/19
- Example - Designated Country Personnel Access Request.pdf - 34.94 KB - 1/9/19
- Example- Additional-Multiple Vehicle Request.pdf - 57.36 KB - 1/9/19
- Example- SSG and Below Vehicle Request.pdf - 38.01 KB - 1/9/19
- Fire Alarm and Sprinkler System Tampering.pdf - 55.58 KB - 2/8/19
- Fire Hydrant Flow Test PSA.pdf - 182.31 KB - 1/9/19
- Fire Safety Alert.pdf - 139.90 KB - 2/8/19
- Gate Update Jan2020 4.jpg - 333.01 KB - 1/17/20
- Gate Update Jan2020 4.pdf - 917.09 KB - 1/17/20
- Gate Update Mar2020 1.jpg - 333.69 KB - 3/25/20
- Gate Update Mar2020 1.pdf - 992.15 KB - 3/24/20
- Gate Update May2020 2.jpg - 851.27 KB - 5/21/20
- Gate Update May2020 2.pdf - 917.42 KB - 5/21/20
- GateHours FEB2019 3 (002).jpg - 353.68 KB - 2/20/19
- GateRename Dec2019 4.jpg - 333.01 KB - 1/17/20
- Grilling safety tips.pdf - 224.00 KB - 2/8/19
- HalloweenSafetyTips.pdf - 348.29 KB - 1/9/19
- How and When to use a Fire Extinguisher.pdf - 543.85 KB - 2/8/19
- How to receive a Intrusion Detection System PIN updated 01NOV19.pdf - 114.05 KB - 11/4/19
- How to schedule a Physical Security Inspection updated 01NOV19.pdf - 82.43 KB - 11/4/19
- INFO Paper New Screening Requirments.pdf - 150.60 KB - 8/26/19
- iwatch.jpg - 28.93 KB - 8/16/17
- New Screening DA Form 7708.pdf - 125.73 KB - 8/26/19
- Policy .03 DUI limit.pdf - 933.88 KB - 7/9/19
- POV Second Interim Policy as of 20090130.pdf - 538.28 KB - 1/9/19
- PYEONGTAEK DMV OFF POST STRIP MAP.jpg - 832.52 KB - 2/25/19
- Request for visitor authorization Family Housing.pdf - 96.88 KB - 1/9/19
- Revised DMV Map 061212.pdf - 267.04 KB - 1/9/19
- ROK Form (Permit For Temporary Plates).pdf - 108.68 KB - 1/9/19
- USFK Form 20-E (Bill of Sale).pdf - 205.30 KB - 1/9/19
- USFK Form 31EK-E (Application for Registration of USFK POV).pdf - 115.41 KB - 1/9/19
- USFK Form 32EK-E (Application for Cancellation of USFK POV).pdf - 135.50 KB - 1/9/19
- USFK FORM 81-E Application for Individual-Sponsored Installation Access ....pdf - 397.67 KB - 8/27/20
- USFK FORM 82-E Application for Organization-Sponsored Installation Acces....pdf - 429.47 KB - 8/27/20
- Visitation Authorization Request.pdf - 96.11 KB - 1/9/19
- Winter Weather Mitigation.jpg - 254.99 KB - 12/10/19