USAG Devens RFTA’s Antiterrorism/Force Protection Mission Statement: USAG Devens RFTA's Antiterrorism office executes a comprehensive Antiterrorism program that deters, defeats or mitigates an all hazards Force Protection mission that provides an appropriate level of safety and security for all Soldiers, Civilian workforce, Contractor's, other DoD personnel, Critical Infrastructure Key Resources (CIKR), and Critical information (CI) to ensure USAG Devens RFTA and its Tenant Partners continue operational capabilities from acts of terrorism or criminal attacks.
What should we report?
- Date and Time
- Where it happened
- What you witnessed
- A description of who was involved
- Male or Female?
- How tall?
- Hair color, skin color, age?
- English speaking or another language
- Was there a car/ Note the license plate number.
- Have you seen this activity in your neighbor hood before?
How do we report?
- Call your military police station and to a desk officer who will take your report.
- Call Local law enforcement. An expert will listen and advise.
- In an emergency call 911 or equivalent.
What activities do we report?
- People drawing or measuring important buildings.
- Strangers asking questions about security forces or security procedures.
- A briefcase, suitcase, backpack, or package left behind.
- Cars or trucks left in No Parking zones in front of important buildings.
- Intruders found in secure areas.
- A person wearing clothes that are too big and bulky and/or too hot for the weather.
- Chemical smells or fumes that worry you.
- Questions about sensitive information such as building blueprints, security plans, or VIP travel schedules without a right or need to know.
- Purchasing supplies or equipment that can be used to make bombs or weapons or purchasing uniforms without having the proper credentials.