RELOCATION: The Army Military Pay Office (AMPO) has relocated all of the Customer Service Operations from 6739 Airborne Street to 43 Michigan Avenue. The only exception will be Disbursing Operations, they will remain at 6739 until further notice. Those Soldiers needing to pay a debt via Cash, Money Order, or Cashier's Check will still need to visit the Disbursing Office located at 6739. Disbursing hours are 9:30-11:30 & 1:00-3:00 Mon-Wed and Fri and 1:00-3:00 on Thursdays. Those Soldiers who have a debt letter that would like the debt to be deducted from their pay will need to visit 43 Michigan Avenue for assistance.
PCS Out Processing Brief
2. PCS Out Processing is located at the Soldier Support Center, 2702 Michigan Ave. Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and noon - 3:30 p.m.; closed Thursdays from 9 a.m. - noon. Soldiers must virtually clear by submitting the required documentation to the AMPO Travel group email - usarmy.campbell.fin-mgt-cmd.mbx.AMPO-Travel-Section@army.mil
PCS In Processing Brief and Smart Voucher Instructions
Completing the PCS Smart Voucher:
Smart Voucher - https://smartvoucher.dfas.mil/voucher/
Documentation needed in order to complete Smart Voucher to In-Process Finance:
- Leave Form (DA Form 31) for PCS leave (signed out block 14, signed-in block 16)
- Complete set of PCS Orders (front and back) to include and amendments.
- DD Form 1610 (TDY orders), if applicable, which cover the date of departure from your last duty station to arrival at Fort Campbell
- Commercial travel (tickets/receipts) with zero balance, if applicable
- Lodging receipts with a zero balance
- Receipts for any reimbursable expense of $75 or more
- PCS In Processing Brief and Smart Voucher Instructions (pdf)
2. Separations Section is located at the Soldier Support Center room 217, 2702 Michigan Ave. Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and noon - 3:30 p.m.; closed Thursdays from 9 a.m. - noon. Soldiers must virtually clear by submitting the required documentation to the AMPO Separation group email - usarmy.campbell.fin-mgt-cmd.mbx.AMPO-Separations@army.mil
Customers can be seen at building 43 Michigan Ave. Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.; closed Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Customers can also submit inquiries to the AMPO Customer Service group email –usarmy.campbell.fin-mgt-cmd.mbx.AMPO-Customer-Service@army.mil