Provides quality service regarding benefits, entitlements, information and referral to retirees, their families as well as active duty Soldiers and their families preparing for retirement. The Retirement Services Office advises and supports the APG Retiree Council, develops public support of Army Retirement Programs and informs the retired community of upcoming events of interest.
Get ready for your retirement! Learn about your benefits and find services available to you.
- Conducted on the first Wednesday of every month
- 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- At the Janet M Barr Soldier Support Center, 6488 Rodman Rd. Building 4305
- Registration to email@example.com is required
- Working lunch with lunch provided
- Civilian attire
- Spouses are encouraged to attend
Upcoming Briefing Dates:
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Wednesday, December 6, 2023