Vision: Be the premier education enterprise solution within the Department of Defense.
Mission: The Army Continuing Education System (ACES) promotes lifelong learning, readiness and resilience through flexible and relevant education programs, services and systems in support of the Total Army family.
Aberdeen Proving ground education center
- Counseling Services Monday through Friday, 0830 to 1630 hours.
- Testing Tuesday and Thursday, 0800 - 1600 hours
- Brittny Sutton, Education Counselor Aide
- Monday & Tuesdays 0830-1600 hours
- Wednesday 0830-1200 hours
- (410) 306-2037
- Diane Calvert, Test Examiner
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 0800 - 1600 hours
- Schedule your TABE, DPLT, DLAB, SIFT, ACT, SAT and AFCT test in advanced on the days im in the office.
- Testing is by appointment only. Soldiers must present a DA Form 4187 prior to sitting for certain exams.
- (410) 306-2045
- Sabria Epps, Education Services Specialist
- Tuesday to Friday and Alternating Mondays 0830 - 1630 hours
- (410) 306-2042
Resident college representatives and contact information
- Florida Tech Panthers - For Graduate Level Degree
- Tina Caretti and Donna Capparelli Hanley - firstname.lastname@example.org - (410) 272-7947
- University of Maryland University College - For Baccalaureate Level Degree
- Amy Hoch - email@example.com - (410) 306-2048
- Hardford Community College - For Associate's Level Degree