Important: The Frankfurt Consulate does not process Tourist Passport applications for DoD ID card holders. All Passport applications must go through the Passport office on Clay Kaserne.

Garrison Passport Services

  •  Consular Report of Birth (includes birth certificate, passport and SSN processing)
  •  Passport applications (initial, lost/stolen, mutilated, renewal and name changes)
  •  SOFA Identification Certificates

Official Forms

Passport Forms

  • DS-82–Application for a U.S. Passport by Mail (renewals only)
  • DS-5504–Name Change, Data Correction, and Limited Passport Book Replacement
  • DS-3053–Statement of Consent or Special Circumstances for minors under age 16

Lost or stolen passports:

  • DS-11–Application for a U.S. Passport
  • DS-64–Statement Regarding Lost of Stolen Passport
  • Police or Military Police report (obtained from Police)

Form SS-5–Application for Social Security Card

Affidavit of Parentage and Physical Presence

Immigration Visa (Green Card)

U.S. Embassy Visa

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)


Photo Guidelines

Travel Visa –Contact the consulate or embassy of the country to which you are traveling

Helpful Hints

  • In the block “mail to” type the following address: USAG Wiesbaden, Unit 29623 ATTN: Passports APO AE 09005-9623. Do not use CMR or P.O. Box.
  • Be sure to use the applicant’s permanent physical address (German address or stateside home of record)
  • Complete the emergency contact section
  • Use full German civilian telephone numbers–no DSN
  • Provide parent's given name at birth
  • Expedite fees are not available overseas
  • If the printed application does not have a barcode in the upper left margin, it is the wrong application – Incomplete applications will not be accepted
  • Applications must be printed only on one side of the paper