Join our new Facebook groups designed specifically for newcomers to ask questions and share experiences.
PCSing to Europe is a little different than to CONUS installations. Language barriers, driving rules, passport requirements, and more, can present additional challenges. Your sponsor is a great resource to answer questions and guide you during your PCS planning, travel and integration.
The following sites are designed to help you with different areas of your PCS.
- WELCOME TO U.S. ARMY EUROPE!
- PLAN YOUR MOVE (MILITARY ONESOURCE)
- WHAT TO EXPECT WITH AN OCONUS MOVE
- WHAT TO EXPECT WITH A DOD CIVILIAN MOVE
- HOUSEHOLD GOODS
- DRIVER'S LICENSE (USAREUR)
- EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY MEMBER PROGRAM
- PATRIOT EXPRESS
- SHIPPING YOUR PRIVATE VEHICLE
- YOUR FLIGHT TO GERMANY
Borrow basic household and baby items while you wait for your shipment to arrive.
- KMC SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE (CAC required)
Department of Defense personnel stationed in or TDY to Germany may be eligible to use the U.S. Forces Tax-Relief Program to avoid paying tax for their personal purchases and utilities.