Join our new Facebook group designed specifically for newcomers to ask questions and share experiences.
PCSing to Europe is a little different than to CONUS installations. Language barriers, driving rules, passport requirements, and more, can present additional challenges. Your sponsor is a great resource to answer questions and guide you during your PCS planning, travel and integration.
The following sites are designed to help you with different areas of your PCS.
- WELCOME TO U.S. ARMY EUROPE!
- PLAN YOUR MOVE (MILITARY ONESOURCE)
- WHAT TO EXPECT WITH AN OCONUS MOVE
- WHAT TO EXPECT WITH A DOD CIVILIAN MOVE
- HOUSEHOLD GOODS
- DRIVER'S LICENSE (USAREUR)
- EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY MEMBER PROGRAM
- PATRIOT EXPRESS
- SHIPPING YOUR PRIVATE VEHICLE
- YOUR FLIGHT TO GERMANY
Borrow basic household and baby items while you wait for your shipment to arrive.
Department of Defense personnel stationed in or TDY to Germany may be eligible to use the U.S. Forces Tax-Relief Program to avoid paying tax for their personal purchases and utilities.