Employee Assistance Program
Concerned...Supportive...Confidential...professional care for the civilian workforce, military Family members and retirees of Fort Knox.
For more information on the Employee Assistance Program, click here.
Fort Knox Civilian Personnel Advisory Center
If you have questions about a specific vacancy you have applied for, please email the contact listed on the announcement. For general questions, please contact the Fort Knox Civilian Personnel Advisory Center at (502) 624-6353 for Non-appropriated Fund (NAF) positions or (502) 624-4839 for Appropriated Fund (AF) positions.
Mon-Wed & Fri
8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Employment Readiness Program
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or wounded rarrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access