To ensure your DoD member and family are enrolled in TRICARE to receive healthcare in Italy:
- Your Soldier will need a copy of PCS Orders to complete TRICARE Enrollment through International SOS by phone. +44-20-8762-8384 (overseas) ; +1-877-678-1207 (stateside)
- Submit all medical and dental records to the IDMTs at the Medical Aid Station. (Active Duty Only)
Camp Darby Liaisons:
- Patient Liaison/Interpreter Phone: DSN: 633-8346 Comm: 050-54-8346
- 24 Hour Emergency Phone: +39 335-832-6778
- Email for Appointment Assistance click here
ER Services & Off-Post Medical Care
There are no ER services on post.
Cisanello Ospedale & Pronto Soccorso (Hospital & ER): (Pisa University Hospital)
- Via Paradisa 2 Pisa, 56124
- Special Emergency Capabilities: Major (Poly) Trauma Center, Helicopter, Burn Center, Hyperbaric Chamber, Pediatric Emergency
Ospedale Di Livorno (Hospital & ER):
- Via Antonio Gramsci, 137, 57124 Livorno LI
- Phone: 0586 223111
- Special Emergency Capabilities: Helicopter and Pediatric Emergency
San Rossore (Private Clinic, non-emergency):
- Viale delle Cascine 152/F Pisa, 56122
- Phone: 050-586-111
Santa Chiara Hospital (For OB Care & OB Emergencies ONLY and babies up to 28 days):
- Via Bonanno Pisano 70 Pisa, 56126
Italian pharmacists often speak some English medications based on your symptoms. To find the nearest pharmacy, use a map app on your phone or check the sign on any pharmacy door or see a list of Farmacia di Turno. Many pharmacies are open late. To be reimbursed for medications through TRICARE, contact Patient Liaisons.
Keep Dependent Dental Insurance
There is no Dental Clinic on Camp Darby. Dependents will need to keep, or enroll, in TRICARE Dental insurance to ensure your family has access to care when they need it.
TIP: Learn about your ortho benefits OCONUS (50%) vs. CONUS (25%) in the TRICARE Dental Benefit Booklet!
Dental Care Near Camp Darby
Active Duty Members need to contact International
SOS for local dental providers - there is NO COST for Active Duty Service Members
Active Duty Family Members need to contact United Concordia
There is an UP-FRONT COST; reimbursment will be through United Concordia.
OCONUS toll: 717-888-7400
Online at www.uccitdp.com