Welcome to the U.S. Army Installation Management Command.
Onboarding New IMCOM Professionals is one of the foundations of IMCOM's Service Culture Campaign. This is because the way new Team Members are welcomed to the organization and the first impression those new employees get from IMCOM have a profound impact in their tenure with IMCOM. This is why we are thrilled you are now part of our Team!
You are joining a world-wide organization consisting of approximately 55,000 Installation Management Command professionals. IMCOM integrates and delivers base support to enable readiness for a globally-responsible Army. We do this on 75 Army installations in 12 countires throughout the world.
We are the only organization that touches the lives of Soldiers, Families, Retirees and Civilians every single day. To learn how we do this, please click here. We are the foundation of the Army culture. We are the Army's Home!
The following resources were put together to help new Team Members joining HQ IMCOM integrate and become acclimated to the great work we do as quickly as possible. These tools are not intented to be all inclusive. However, they provide enough practical information to help you in-process. Your sponsor will be able to provide additional information as needed. Please click on the appropriate topic for additional information:
- Network Account and Laptop
- IMCOM Information
- Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA) - Fort Sam Houston Information
- Information on the City of San Antonio
Network Account and Laptop
Please complete the following forms/requirements and forward to your sponsor as soon as possible to expedite assignment of a network account and laptop upon your arrival:
2) Provide current certificate of Cyber Awareness Challenge Training (must be less than one year old). If training is not current, please go to https://cs.signal.army.mil, take training and provide copy of your certificate.
3) Complete a separate DD-2875 System Authorization Access Request – complete all applicable blocks.
4) Complete, Form NETCOM Form 25-4-2 Acceptable Use Policy
1) Complete DD-2875 System Authorization Access Request
2) Complete, Form NETCOM Form 25-4-2 Acceptable Use Policy
3) Complete Cyber Awareness Challenge Training at: https://jkodirect.jten.mil/Atlas2/page/login/Login.jsf (select I DO NOT have a CAC Military/Government Personnel Registration and register for an account).
Installation Management Command (IMCOM) Information
- IMCOM’s HQ Onboarding Program (Requires CAC)
- Who We Are
- IMCOM’s Service Culture Campaign
- IMCOM Communications Toolkit (Requires CAC)
Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA) - Fort Sam Houston Information
- JBSA Information and Welcome:
- Fort Sam Houston Gate Information:
- JBSA Today – MWR Activities Calendar:
- MWR Resources
- Vogel Resiliency Center:
- Army Wellness Center:
San Antonio Information
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense of the linked websites, or the information, products or services contained therein. Other than for authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
All links provided are consistent with the mission of this website.
- Visit San Antonio: https://www.visitsanantonio.com
- Things to do in San Antonio: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60956-Activities-San_Antonio_Texas.html
- Living in San Antonio: https://realestate.usnews.com/places/texas/san-antonio