Directorate of Public Works
To place service orders for facility maintenance or repairs visit the
U.S. Army Maintenance Application website.
Training slides on how to use the ArMA website are available here.
Public works programs and activities maintain the installation's infrastructure and environment. The DPW includes infrastructure maintenance and improvement, to include installation property, buildings and facilities; energy, water and waste programs; oversight of environmental assets to ensure compliance with environmental policies, programs and legislation; management of installation housing programs and facilities; and planning for new construction and improvement to facilities and grounds.
The directorate's six divisions are responsible for an umbrella of services available to Installation customers
- Business Operations & Integration: Annual work planning, work reception and scheduling, General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), Installation Status Report (ISR) & processing work orders
- Engineering: Military Construction, Minor Construction, Engineering Design, Traffic Engineering & Contract Quality Assurance
- Environmental: Environmental training programs, pollution prevention, pest control oversight, conservation, compliance programs, environmental restoration & natural and cultural resources programs
- Housing: Family housing/residential communities initiative (RCI), housing referral, unaccompanied personnel housing & First Sergeant Barracks Program
- Master Planning: Installation master planning, real property management, space and furnishings management, Installation design guide & real estate services and leases
- Operations & Maintenance: Building maintenance, facility repairs, snow and sand removal, refuse removal and recycling operations, facility manager operations, utility program, pest control, improved/unimproved grounds maintenance and energy, water and waste efforts