On-Post Family Housing Dispute Resolution Process

In the event a Fort Carson Family Homes’ (FCFH) resident has a dispute with FCFH, residents may request a review by the FCFH Community Management Office/community manager at 6800 Prussman Ave., 719-579-1606. Such requests should be made in writing and may be submitted in accordance with the FCFH 3-Step Issue Resolution Process as described on the Resident Portal.

The Community Management Office/community manager will review the situation and make every attempt to respond within 24 business hours. The Community Management Office/community manager will also notify the Military Housing Office, which falls under the Fort Carson Garrison Commander and Directorate of Public Works (DPW).

If the resident is not satisfied with the outcome of the Community Management Office’s/community manager’s decision, the resident should escalate the issue to FCFH corporate management team at Balfour Beatty Communities at BB Cares Helpline: 877-253-6988.

If expectations are still not being met, contact the Fort Carson Military Housing Office at 1225 Evans Street, Room 181; 719-726-2169usarmy.carson.imcom-central.list.dpw-housing@army.mil.

Nine out of 10 issues can be resolved by the steps above. For one out of 10 there is the informal resolution process. The Fort Carson garrison commander has signed an informal dispute memorandum with an accompanying informal dispute resolution form.

After the resident goes through the informal process, if the resident is still not satisfied with the outcome of the garrison commander’s decision, the resident may pursue the formal dispute process as described on the FCFH resident portal and in the FCFH Resident Responsibility Agreement/Lease. The Military Housing Office can also assist.