Freedom of Information Act Requests

Requests for Fort Carson records

Please direct requests for Fort Carson records to

The Fort Carson FOIA officer will provide information on how to fill out a request for records.


Requests for other Army records

Direct requests for other Army installations to the U.S. Army Freedom of Information Act Office who will forward the request to the activity that has the responsibility for the subject matter requested. Click here for the Army FOIA Office website.