Assigned to Carlisle Barracks?

If you are on orders to transfer to Carlisle Barracks, PA, and you are being assigned as Staff and Faculty or permanent party personnel to the U.S. Army War College or U.S. Army Garrison (Non-USAWC Students) follow signs to Anne Ely Hall and sign in during duty hours (7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays) at the Army War College G1/Personnel Office in Anne Ely Hall, Room 233, 46 Ashburn Drive on post (Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.). There is no uniform requirement to sign in.

Carlisle Toll Free number: 1-800-453-0992 (available Monday through Friday, 0700-2300, except federal holidays).

All permanent party officers, Soldiers and/or Staff & Faculty personnel in-process through the G-1 In/Out-processing Center located in Bldg 22, second floor before proceeding to their ultimate assignment. Information and assistance with DEERS/ID Cards, finance (travel pay, etc.), are available at the center.

Army War College students

If you are on orders being assigned to the U.S. Army War College in a Student Status – you will receive official welcome notification from the G-1 with login and password procedures to begin your online in processing. If you have not received this information, please contact the G-1 office at DSN 242 or commercial (717) 245-3615 or email