Community Relations programs support and sustain relationships between service members and leaders at Fort Campbell and citizens of neighboring civilian communities.
Fort Campbell works closely with resident units, including the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), and The Sabalauski Air Assault School, to fulfill community requests.
- Community Requests - Request a guest speaker, marching unit, honor guard, military equipment display, or military band. Requests should be submitted using DD Form 2536 ✪ via email, fax or mail. See our instructions for information on filling out and submitting the form. Most requests require a legal review and direct coordination with units - please submit requests at least 60 days prior to your event.
- Aviation requests are not reviewed by Fort Campbell PAO. Use DD Form 2535 ✪ and submit directly to the service component public affairs office - Army, Air Force, Navy or Marine Corps - using the contact info listed in the directions for that form.
- Post tour requests - Tour groups must have at least 20 people and no more than 50. The target audience for Fort Campbell tours are local civilians, key leaders, recent arrivals to the Fort Campbell area, and Fort Campbell spouses who want to familiarize themselves with the post/Division training facilities, organizational structure, housing areas, history of Fort Campbell, the units assigned, etc. Please submit tour requests using our tour request form or via our tour request page at least 30 days in advance. If the tour includes a stop at The Sabalauski Air Assault School, each tour group member will be offered the opportunity to rappel from the school’s 34-foot air assault tower. SPECIAL NOTE: Prior to rappelling, each tour group member must execute a Release of Liability form, be wearing slacks or jeans, a long sleeve shirt and tennis shoes or boots … there are no exceptions to these rules.
- Disturbances caused by military training - Report noise, smoke, low-flying aircraft, or other disturbance caused by military activity by calling (270) 461-1277 or (270) 798-4365 or using one of the following forms: Aircraft Noise, Explosives/Small Arms, or Vehicle or Soldier Conduct.
- By mail: Public Affairs Office, 2574 23rd St., Fort Campbell, KY 42223
- By fax: (270) 798-6247
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✪ Denotes an external link