If you are denied access to the installation based upon information on your NCIC III check that you believe to be inaccurate or incorrect please see below on the procedures for getting the information corrected.

Please go to http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/criminal-history/

  1. Under Modify/Challenge Your Criminal History Record Information
  2. Download the the Request for Modification of Reocrd Form.
  3. Download print out the forms on this page and follow the directions for submission.

Note: The Criminal History Records Section of the Washington State Patrol serves as the Central State Repository for criminal records in the State of Washington. The subject of a criminal record may review the information contained in the record for the SOLE PURPOSE OF REVIEWING THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THEIR RECORD.