Army Regulation 381-12, Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP), directs that:
- There are monthly postwide TARP briefings scheduled.
- All DA personnel will receive TARP training at least annually.
- Live training is mandatory with very few exceptions.
- Training will be conducted by qualified CI personnel, and Commands not having organic CI assets will arrange for training to be conducted by supporting CI offices.
- CI units will use a variety of awareness and education media to ensure that training reflects recent and relevant examples of national security crimes tailored to the audience and geographic area.
- Special Pre-Travel CI threat briefings are also available.
- The Knox Resident Agency will provide TARP Training and Army CofS- directed Insider Threat indicators (ALARACT 322/2009) training to units, activities and individuals within it's Area of Responsibility when scheduled adequately in advance. The unit is responsible for securing a location and computer and speakers with video projector for a Powerpoint presentation.
**UPDATE** All future briefings will be conducted at Range Operations, 4638 Wilson Road, bldg 9308, Room 109.
11 Jan 24; 1000Hrs
6 Feb 24; 1400Hrs
13 Mar 24; 1400Hrs
4 Apr 24; 1000Hrs
9 May 24; 1000Hrs
4 June 24; 1300Hrs
11 July 24; 1000Hrs
6 Aug 24; 1300Hrs
12 Sep 24; 1000Hrs
8 Oct 24; 1300Hrs
7 Nov 24; 1000Hrs
10 Dec 24; 1300Hrs