Army Regulation 381-12, Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP), directs that:
- There are monthly postwide TARP briefings scheduled.
- All DA personnel will receive TARP training at least annually.
- Live training is mandatory with very few exceptions.
- Training will be conducted by qualified CI personnel, and Commands not having organic CI assets will arrange for training to be conducted by supporting CI offices.
- CI units will use a variety of awareness and education media to ensure that training reflects recent and relevant examples of national security crimes tailored to the audience and geographic area.
- Special Pre-Travel CI threat briefings are also available.
- The Knox Resident Agency will provide TARP Training and Army CofS- directed Insider Threat indicators (ALARACT 322/2009) training to units, activities and individuals within it's Area of Responsibility when scheduled adequately in advance. The unit is responsible for securing a location and computer and speakers with video projector for a Powerpoint presentation.
TARP Briefings (All Briefings are held in Haszard Auditorium)
December 6, 2022 1000-1100
January 12, 2023 1400-1500
February 7, 2023 1000-1100
March 2, 2023 1400-1500
April 4, 2023 1000-1100
May 4, 2023 14o0-1500
June 6, 2023 1000-1100
July 6, 2023 1400-1500
August 1, 2023 1000-1100
September 7, 2023 1400-1500
October 3, 2023 1000-1100
November 2, 2023 1400-1500
December 12, 2023 1000-1100