Family Housing at JBM-HH consists of 88 historic dwelling units on the Myer and McNair Campuses. Family housing is very limited, and although all officer quarters are designated for key and essential positions, there are limited quantities of enlisted quarters available on a first-come, first-served basis. To speak to a housing representative and/or be placed on the waiting list for Enlisted Quarters, please call the Family Housing Manager at: 703-696-0937 or 703-696-9611.
The Rental Partnership Program provides savings to military personnel at many rental apartments in the National Capital Region. For more information, visit Building 205 or call: 703-696-9611/3559. For more information on other off-base options, please visit the Army Housing Online User Services Website.
We are committed to making your relocation to the National Capital Region as pleasant as possible by assisting you in obtaining adequate housing and providing assistance in renting or purchasing a home.
Unaccompanied Personnel Housing "First Sergeant's Barracks Program (FSBP)"
The Executive Management Housing Division and the First Sergeant’s Barracks Program Team, Joint Base Commander, US Army Garrison, HQ Battalion, The 3d U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) and your chain of command are committed to provide exceptional service, while working together to meet your housing needs.
- JBM-HH Barracks, Unaccompanied Personnel Housing Facility consists of 8 barracks buildings (246, 247, 248, 250, 251, 416, 419 and 421).
- Arriving single service members E-5 and below should first process in to their unit, before reporting to Unaccompanied Personnel Housing.
- All personnel authorized BAH at the without dependent rate in the Pay Grade of E5 and below are required to live in the barracks.
- ARMY: Building 417 Basement, Sheridan Ave, Fort Myer 22211, Tel. 703-696-0319
- MARINE: Building 416 1st Floor, Sheridan Ave, Fort Myer 22211, Tel. 703-696-3700
- ROP: Building 246 Third Floor, Sheridan Ave, Fort Myer 22211, Tel. 703-696-7696
EMERGENCY Service Calls: 703-696-3263
COMCAST: 703- 789-8100/24 or 703-929-7799
Lockouts – After hours:
1/3 Regimental Staff Duty
4/3 Regimental Staff Duty