Vision: Be the premier education enterprise solution within the Department of Defense.
Mission: The Army Continuing Education System (ACES) promotes lifelong learning, readiness and resilience through flexible and relevant education programs, services and systems in support of the Total Army family.
CAMP ZAMA EDUCATION CENTER
- Counseling Services Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Testing By appointment only
- MLF/Public Computers Monday to Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to noon
- MLF/Study Guide Resources Monday to Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Chief, Education Services, (315) 263-5068
- Education Services Specialists, (315) 263-5055
- Front Desk, Admin Services, (315) 263-3015/5311
- Test Examiner, (315) 2633635
Building 278, Camp Zama, Japan
- University of Maryland Global Campus
- (315) 263-5379