CYS & SCHOOL REGISTRATION PREP
Before PCSing, get a head start on your family’s Child and Youth Services (CYS) registration and school registration. This will be a big help to you once you’re overseas - trust us, we know! There’s a lot going on when you first arrive.
PARENT CENTRAL SERVICES AT ACS
Parent Central Services (PCS) is collocated with ACS and they manage all registrations for CYS. If you have questions, visit or contact Parent and Outreach Services.
CYS REGISTRATION PREP
Get a head start on your children’s CYS Registration before heading overseas. To get started click HERE.
DODEA SCHOOL REGISTRATION PREP
Get started now! Once you arrive, visit the school Registrar’s Office to complete the registration process.
- Print and fill out your registration packet:
- Get a Sports Physical (if needed) before you PCS.
Our School Liaison Officers (SLOs) also highly recommend:
- Hand carry a copy of your student’s records and IEP, even if they will be forwarded. By federal law, parents have the right to a copy of their students’ records. When you get a copy, ask the registrar to sign over the seal and don’t open them (in case you need to submit them to the new school registrar).
- Bring names, addresses, & contacts for prior schools
- In Italy, IMMEDIATELY register and send kids to school to ensure they meet minimum attendance requirements (and avoid being held back at future schools). School buses go to the Ederle Inn, Hotel Victoria & Hotel Mary.