The Promotions & Personnel Actions section provides customer service to Soldiers for Non-PSDR units in Hawaii and remote sites. Customer service includes in and out-processing Soldiers for non-PSDR units and maintenance of service members Official Military Personnel Files.
Personnel records review is to ensure that data on the record brief is correct and that all source documents required for filing in the Army Military Human Resource Record (AMHRR) are in iPERMS - (CAC required) https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-032 ✪
- Soldier’s current record brief
- Soldier’s latest end-of-month LES, Unit Commander's Finance Report, or Unit Commander's Pay Management Report
Methods of Executing the Review
Soldiers can view their Army Military Human Resource Record(AHMRR) by signing in via iPERMS.
General military HR inquiries and Veteran issues can be emailed to Ask HRC @:
PPS handles Centralized and Semi-Centralized promotions for all NON-PSDR Units.
For the HRC fiscal year board schedule, visit https://www.hrc.army.mil/content/Selection Boards.
The service member's group on-line enrollment system is an enterprise system for the uniformed services and provides an authoritative source for SGLI and FSGLI information.
Service members can make changes to their SGLI coverage. For example, a service member can decline SGLI coverage, select a lesser amount than maximum coverage, designate beneficiaries, and/or make other changes.
It replaces the paper-based SGLI/FSGLI enrollment and provides 24/7 self-service access to service members.
- AR 600-8-19 Enlisted Promotions and Reductions
- AR 600-8-29 Officer Promotions
- AR 600-8-104 Army Military Human Resource Records Management
- AR 623-3 Evaluation Reporting System
- DA PAM 623-3 Evaluation Reporting System
- DA MEMO 600-2 Policies and Procedures for Active-Duty List Officer Selection Boards
- DA MEMO 600-4 Policies and Procedures for Reserve Components Officer Selection Boards