DUE TO THE CURRENT THREAT LEVEL HP-CHARLIE, PLEASE SEE DETAILS FOR EACH OF THE SECTIONS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE MPD BELOW.
The Military Personnel Division is responsible for providing installation level personnel services to Soldiers within Carlisle Barracks and other area installations and organizations.
The Military Personnel Division is made up of the following offices:
Casualty Assistance Office - (717) 245-4501
In and Out Processing Center (I/OPC)- (717) 245-4683 or 3899
- If you are on orders to transfer to Carlisle Barracks, PA, and you are being assigned as Staff and Faculty or permanent party personnel to the U.S. Army War College or U.S. Army Garrison you will receive welcome notification from the G-1 with procedures to begin your online in processing. If you have not received this information, please contact the G-1 office at DSN 242 or commercial (717) 245-3615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are on orders being assigned to the U.S. Army War College in a Student Status – you will receive official welcome notification from the G-1 with login and password procedures to begin your online in processing. If you have not received this information, please contact the G-1 office at DSN 242 or commercial (717) 245-3615 or email email@example.com.
- Follow signs to Anne Ely Hall and sign in during duty hours (7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays) at the Army War College G1/Personnel Office in Anne Ely Hall, Room 233, 46 Ashburn Drive on post (Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.). There is no uniform requirement to sign in.
- Carlisle Toll Free number: 1-800-453-0992 (available Monday through Friday, 0700-2300, except federal holidays).
- All permanent party officers, Soldiers and/or Staff & Faculty personnel in-process through the G-1 In/Out-processing Center located in Anny Ely Hall, before proceeding to their ultimate assignment. Information and assistance with DEERS/ID Cards, finance (travel pay, etc.), are available at the center.
Passports & Visas - Our passport agent is Mr. Jack Cleff. He operates off an appointment system and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 245-4684. He is located in Room 136 of Building 46 which is in the Military Personnel Division of Anne Ely Hall.
Personnel Actions (Awards, Special Pay, Special Orders, etc.) - (717) 245-4684
Reassignments Processing Center (RPC) - (717) 245-4685 or DSN 242-4685
Records Section/DD Form 93 - (717) 245-3899 or 4683
Retirement Services Office (RSO) - (717) 245-4501
Transition Services Office (TSO) - (717) 245-3894