CARLISLE BARRACKS EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO) OFFICE
Due to COVID19 all appointments are temporarily by appointment and telephonic only.
For an appointment please contact the email address or phone # below.
EEO CONTACT INFORMATION:
Equal Employment Opportunity Manager
Phone: 717-961-0963 Email: email@example.com
EEO Office Hours*
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m.
*Appointments outside of normal office hours may be available upon request and will be considered on a case by case basis.
Mission: Provide quality EEO programs, services, training, and advice to the Carlisle Barracks community that sustains a discrimination-free workplace.
Vision: The Model employer with a diverse and effective workforce founded upon equality of opportunity.
· Equal Employment Opportunity is institutionalized as an integral part of the Carlisle Barracks mission.
· A work environment free from unlawful discrimination.
· A workforce that values diversity.
· Provide expert EEO related advice and assistance to Carlisle Barracks leaders and employees.
· As a model employer, Carlisle Barracks continues to strive to ensure that individuals with disabilities are not discriminated against and will ensure they enjoy full access to equal opportunities in employment at this installation.
· Establish standards and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
· Advise all levels of management and employees regarding EEO related issues.
· Process all EEO complaints of discrimination in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
· Provide proactive, on-going training and education programs regarding EEO and civilian employment issues.
· Develop and publicize Affirmative Employment Program (AEP) plans and manage implementation of the program.
· Strive for the achievement of a civilian work force in which disabled individuals (including persons with targeted disabilities and disabled veterans) are represented in every major organizational element, occupational category, and grade level.
Assist in providing reasonable accommodation and ensure equal opportunity in hiring, advancement, training, and treatment of disabled individuals.