The CG Iron-6 hotline is live and ready to help address your concerns. Users can call or visit the webpage to raise their concerns, send unresolved issues, or relay an immediate message to the commanding general of the 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss. Click here to visit the page.
Fort Bliss Housing Hotline: (915) 744-8903
Fort Bliss housing residents with issues/concerns should contact the Fort Bliss Housing Hotline at (915) 744-8903.
West Bliss Water Pipeline Projects
Fort Bliss continues its quality of life efforts with three projects involving replacing deteriorating and aged water pipelines on West Fort Bliss. Travelers in these zones can expect road closures, detours, and/or traffic lane reductions. Residents in adjacent housing areas will be notified if this construction impacts their water service. Residents experiencing water outages not associated with these projects should call the BBC work order desk, (915) 564-0459, and submit a work order.
Construction areas include:
- JEB Stuart Road (Dickman to Carter Roads), project will continue in phases through Mar. 19, 2021.
- Chaffee Road (Hinman to Shannon Van Valzah Roads), project will continue in phases through Feb. 28, 2021.
- Hinman Road (Hinman to JEB Stuart Roads; along JEB Stuart from Haan to Benson Roads; along Hinman from Benson to Miller Roads; along Ricker from Carrington to Chaffee Roads; along Hinman from Carrington to north of Chaffee (near Bldg 2496). Project will continue in phases through Feb. 28, 2021.
Haan Road Traffic Light Sensors
Beginning next week, those who regularly travel Haan Road will appreciate the newest Fort Bliss quality of life effort. Three intersections along Haan Road are getting Traffic Light Sensors installed: JEB Stuart, Chaffee, and Carrington Roads. A 4-way Stop will be in place during the actual work to these intersections.
First up, Dec. 28-30, 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.: The Haan Road/JEB Stuart intersection includes blocking one lane in each direction.
Next up, Jan. 8-9, 2021: Work crews are working the Haan Road, Chaffee Road intersection project Friday from 3-9 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
And finally, Jan. 15-16, 2021: Another weekend project, crews are working the Haan Road, Carrington Road Intersection Friday from 3-9 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
There are more improvements to Haan Road in the works, so please be patient. Your Directorate of Public Works is on it!
Recognize! Retreat! Report!
Fort Bliss reminds area residents and visitors that military munitions are dangerous and may be encountered in areas currently or formerly used for military training or testing. Don’t forget the 3Rs of explosives safety—Recognize, Retreat, and Report.
Recognize a munition
Retreat from the area without moving it
Report the munition by calling 911
CRISIS & EMERGENCY CONTACTS
Commanding General Hotline, (915) 744-2010
- Emergency, 911
- Emergency Room, WBAMC, (915) 742-4055
◦ Fire, (915) 744-1283
◦ Military Police, (915) 744-2115
- 24/7 Child Abuse Hotline, (915) 549-2199
- 24/7 Child Abuse Hotline, 1-800-252-5400
- 24/7 Domestic Violence Hotline: (915) 269-2013
American Red Cross (local), (915) 568-4898/6301
American Red Cross Emergency, (877) 272-7337
Army Emergency Relief, (915) 744-2559
- Fort Bliss SHARP 24/7, (915) 245-8991
- DOD Safe Helpline, (877) 995-5247
- 1BCT/DIVARTY, (915) 742-9326
- 2BCT, (915) 742-1782
- 3BCT, (915) 744-1499
- 1AD CAB/1AD SB/HHBN, (915) 742-1022
Chaplain 24/7 On-Call, (915) 637-4265
Equal Opportunity (Military) 24/7, (915) 726-1294
Explosive Ordnance Disposal, (915) 568-8905
Fort Bliss Operations Center 24/7, (915) 744-1254
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, (800) 273-8255
- Veterans Crisis Line, (800) 273-8255 (Press 1)
- El Paso Crisis Line, (915) 779-1800
- 24/7 Chaplain Line, (915) 637-4265