Haan Rd Construction 1/3/22 - 6/17/22
The section of Haan Rd from Sheridan to the Overpass is getting a massive 6-month makeover!
Construction is slated to begin on January 3, 2022 and end on June 17, 2022. During this time there will be 3 phases of construction:
Phase 1) Sheridan Rd to Bradley Rd: January 3, 2022 to February 6, 2022
Phase 2) Chaffee Rd to Carrington Rd: February 7, 2022 to May 8, 2022
Phase 3) Carrington Rd to Overpass at Harmon Rd: May 8, 2022 to June 17, 2022
NOTE: Eastbound and Westbound traffic on Haan Rd will remain open with alternating lane closures. Avoid work area if possible.
NEW CWSLS Order - Amendment 10
**UPDATE, Effective January 11, 2022**
While Fort Bliss remains at Health Protection Condition Bravo Plus (HPCON Bravo+) adjustments have been made to the following items to protect the force and our community.
- Meetings, Events, and Conferences
- Off-Post Dining and Retail Shopping Guidance
- Social Gatherings
- Accountability Formations & Physical Training
- Face Covering Requirement & Exceptions
- Specific Restrictions for Soldiers Residing in Barracks
- Restriction on Movement (ROM) and Reporting
For more details, see the Bliss Bulletin.
Army Housing Survey is Live!
The FY2022 Army Housing Tenant Satisfaction Survey is LIVE! This is your chance to give Army Housing your CANDID feedback on living conditions, maintenance projects and overall services. The survey takes only 10 min, and closes on Feb. 24, 2022!
If you are a tenant living in Army privatized, government-owned/leased housing, you will have received a link to the survey via email. The survey is completely confidential and anonymous; no PII is collected.
Survey results will be used to improve housing conditions and resident services, and better enable the Army to hold privatized housing providers accountable for the quality of living that Soldiers and families deserve. Honest feedback about your experiences is CRITICAL to shaping future housing initiatives and services!
If you have not received a survey email by January 13, 2022:
1. Check your spam folder. The initial email came from ArmyHousingSurvey@celassociates.com.
2. Check with your spouse, partner, or other household member(s) to determine if they received the email.
3. Contact CEL via email at ArmyHousingSurvey@celassociates.com to obtain a survey link and include your Installation name and complete street address including unit number, if applicable.
Note: CEL is requesting your address information only to look up your home’s Survey ID, this will ensure each household only completes one survey.
CG Hotline: (915) 744-2010
The CG Iron-6 hotline is live and ready to help address your concerns. Users can call or visit the webpage to raise their concerns, send unresolved issues, or relay an immediate message to the commanding general of the 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss. Click here to visit the page.
If you are in IMMEDIATE DANGER, CALL 911 or need immediate assistance, please call the SHARP HOTLINE (915-245-8991), or click here to live chat with a trained staff member.
Fort Bliss Housing Hotline: (915) 744-8903
Fort Bliss housing residents with issues/concerns should contact the Fort Bliss Housing Hotline at (915) 744-8903.
12/14/21 UPDATE: CSM Barreras Gate Remaining Open
The CSM Barreras Gate closure is postponed till the Spring of 2022. The access point will remain open till TXDOT begins its construction in the area.
The CSM Barreras Gate near SGM Blvd and Loop 375 is closing Dec. 15 for Texas Department of Transportation interchange improvement projects. The on/off exit points are incorporated into the construction plan which includes renovating intersections, road construction, lane markings, installation of traffic control devices, etc.
Constitution and MSG Peña Gates are available for installation access during the closure.
Fort Bliss Legal Assistance Office Closures for Jan. 2022
The Fort Bliss Legal Assistance Office, located on the 1st floor of Building 113 on Pershing Road, will close on the following days:
ALL DAY: Jan. 14*, Jan. 17**
AFTERNOON ONLY: Jan. 26 for unit function
*DONSA / **Federal Holiday
1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Museum Interior Exhibits remain closed to the public
BLUF: Repairs to the 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Museum continue.All interior museum exhibits remain closed to the public until further notice. Allevent spaces are available for current and future reservations.
The primary goal is to safeguard and protect artifacts fromdamage. Out of an abundance of safety and precaution for museum patrons, theinterior exhibits/galleries remain closed in order for the repairs to becompleted.
At this time, there is no estimated time of reopening.
Point of contact, 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Museum,(915) 568-5771.
Recognize! Retreat! Report!
Fort Bliss reminds area residents and visitors that military munitions are dangerous and may be encountered in areas currently or formerly used for military training or testing. Don’t forget the 3Rs of explosives safety—Recognize, Retreat, and Report.
Recognize a munition
Retreat from the area without moving it
Report the munition by calling 911
Holiday Hacking & Scams
Online shopping and online payments peak during the holiday season. What also peaks is the number of scammers are hard at work, trying to steal your hard-earned money. Protect yourself by knowing common scams and taking simple online precautions.
- If you get an unusual email, don’t open it! You don’t have to download an attachment for it to install malware. Delete emails from strangers.
- Staying current on updates can fix security gaps that may exist in your programs or devices.
- If you must use public Wi-Fi, use a VPN and don't provide any compromising info such as your SSN.
- Never share identifying details like your name or address, and don’t include them in your username.
See Something. Say Something!
CRISIS & EMERGENCY CONTACTS
Commanding General Hotline, (915) 744-2010
- Emergency, 911
- Emergency Room, WBAMC, (915) 742-4055
◦ Fire, (915) 744-1283
◦ Military Police, (915) 744-2115
- 24/7 Child Abuse Hotline, (915) 549-2199
- 24/7 Child Abuse Hotline, 1-800-252-5400
- 24/7 Domestic Violence Hotline: (915) 269-2013
American Red Cross:
- Fort Bliss, (915) 568-4898
- WBAMC, (915) 742-3878
American Red Cross Emergency, (877) 272-7337
Army Emergency Relief, (915) 744-2559
- Fort Bliss SHARP 24/7, (915) 245-8991
- DOD Safe Helpline, (877) 995-5247
- 1BCT/DIVARTY, (915) 742-9326
- 2BCT, (915) 742-1782
- 3BCT, (915) 744-1499
- 1AD CAB/1AD SB/HHBN, (915) 742-1022
Chaplain 24/7 On-Call, (915) 637-4265
Equal Opportunity (Military) 24/7, (915) 726-1294
Explosive Ordnance Disposal, (915) 568-8905
Fort Bliss Operations Center 24/7, (915) 744-1254
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, (800) 273-8255
- Veterans Crisis Line, (800) 273-8255 (Press 1)
- El Paso Crisis Line, (915) 779-1800
- 24/7 Chaplain Line, (915) 637-4265