The Financial Readiness Program is your resource for information on money matters.
Let us be your first resource for all financial questions and issues. Financial planning is our subject matter of expertise. We are here to help reduce the stress associated with personal finance difficulties.
We are committed to assisting you in establishing financial security and helping you make sound financial decisions in the future. We can help you learn about other financial services, including:
- THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN (www.tsp.gov): A Federal Government-sponsored long-term retirement savings and investment plan, available for both Federal civilian employees and members of the Uniformed Services.
- FINRED: (https://finred.usalearning.gov) Here you will find resources, education and support for every stage of financial readiness — whether you’re just getting started learning about finances, interested in tweaking your current plan, or ready to jump in with both feet. Our goal is to foster a financially secure and mission-ready force with every military family living their best life today and in the future.
- Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov): File a consumer complaint, report Identity Theft, get your free annual credit report, and much more. Their mission is to protect consumers by preventing anticompetitive, deceptive, and unfair business practices through law enforcement, advocacy, and education without unduly burdening legitimate business activity.
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU (www.consumerfinance.gov) Office of Service Member Affairs helps to educate and empower military members, veterans, and their Families in the consumer financial marketplace.
- SAVEANDINVEST.ORG: A project of the FINRA Investor Education Foundation, a free, unbiased resource dedicated to your financial health. Helps you make informed decisions through easyto-use tools and resources, and arms you with the information you need to protect yourself from investment fraud. Come to ACS for your free Credit Score Analysis through this site.
- MILITARY SAVES (www.militarysaves.org): A component of the nonprofit America Saves and a partner in the Department of Defense’s Financial Readiness Campaign, Military Saves seeks to motivate, support, and encourage military Families to save money, reduce debt, and build wealth.
- MILITARY ONESOURCE (www.militaryonesource.mil): A Department of Defense-funded program that provides comprehensive information on every aspect of military life at no cost to active duty, National Guard, reserve members, and their Families.
- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (bbb.org) MILITARY LINE: Provides specialized education and support services, which meets the needs of active and retired military personnel and their families.