Welcome to your Rock Island Arsenal
Welcome to Rock Island Arsenal, an installation providing readiness to the warfighter since 1862.
Home to about 6,000 employees, Soldiers, Civilians, and Contractors, the Arsenal is on a 960-acre island in the Mississippi River between Davenport, Iowa, and Rock Island, Illinois.
The Arsenal recently completed construction of two new housing areas for its military residents.
Commands at RIA are:
- Army Sustainment Command (ASC)
- First Army
- Joint Munitions Command (JMC)
- Joint Manufacturing and Technology Center (JMTC)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Rock Island District
- U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM) Armaments Center
- U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM) Chemical Biological Center (CBC)
- Army Contracting Command - Rock Island
- U.S. Army Civilian Human Resources Agency (CHRA)
- U.S. Army Signal Network Enterprise Center - RIA (Intranet Link)