The Rock Island Arsenal Army Family Housing (AFH) Office offers a broad array of services for service members, DA Civilians and their family members. We are committed to making the Arsenal an outstanding community to live and work by providing superior service to you.
- On-Base Family Housing Services – Click here to visit the Army Housing Online User Service (AHOUS) for Rock Island Arsenal. Use the drop down menu in the right hand corner to select Rock Island. Floor plans can be viewed under the Family Housing tab
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing Services – includes Certificate of Non-availability processing
- Off-Base Housing Services – Includes off-base housing education and referral assistance and the Rental Partnership Program
- Temporary lodging options
- Relocation assistance for your next duty station
- Tips for PCSing homeowners who must rent or sell their homes
- Lease review services including lease negotiation and landlord mediation
For questions and concerns, please contact the Rock Island Arsenal Army Family Housing (AFH) at 309-782-2376 or 309-782-8105 for more information. Housing Office hours are Monday–Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. We are located in the basement of Building 102.
On and Off-Post Housing Links