The Housing Services Office offers a broad array of services for service members, their families and DoD civilians including the following housing services:
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing Services – Includes on-base barracks and dormitories and Certificate of Non-Availability processing
- On-Base Family Housing Services – Includes on-base privatized family housing provided by our housing partner, Equity Residential. Click here to visit the Lewis McChord Community Page.
- Off-Base Housing Services – Includes off-base housing education and referral assistance and the Rental Partnership Program.
- Temporary lodging options
- Relocation assistance for your next duty station
- Tips for PCSing homeowners who must rent or sell their homes
- Lease review services including lease negotiation and landlord mediation
- Area maps and access to computer workstations and telephones to assist you with your housing search
On and Off-Post Housing