Mission: To provide the most efficient in- and out-processing for Fort Lee Soldiers.
- Soldiers must out-process in uniform.
- Soldiers must schedule a final-out appointment through their unit S-1 at least 10 working days before their planned departure date. Final-out appointments are mandatory.
- Soldiers must submit a leave form (DA Form 31) to the DHR at least 10 working days before their final-out appointment
- In most cases, the final-out appointment will be the last duty day before the Soldier's leave begins. In other cases, the final-out appointment may be the day the leave begins.
- Soldiers should schedule their housing appointment two days prior to their final out appointment date.
- Soldiers must attend a mandatory Out-processing finance briefing. For more details click here.
- Soldiers should contact their designated records clerk at least two working days prior to their final-out appointment to verify that activities have been cleared.
- Enlisted Personnel with last names beginning with A - L: (804) 734-7784
- Enlisted Personnel with last names beginning with M - Z: (804) 734-7089
- Officer/Warrant Officer Personnel: (804) 734-7751
Documents Needed for Out-processing
- DA Form 31, Leave Form, signed by the unit commander
- Two copies of orders and amendments
- DD Form 93 / SGLI with current year and month
- DA Form 137-1, Unit Clearance Form, signed by the unit commander or 1SG
- Copy of housing/barracks clearance (if applicable)
- DA Form 4036-R, Medical Form *
- Force Protection Briefing memorandum signed by S-2 for assignments to Germany, Korea, Middle East, etc; not needed for Hawaii or Alaska
* = applies if being reassigned overseas