Active Duty Soldiers and Airmen

Your individual unit will assign a sponsor to you. Contact them directly to get yours today. 

**If you need additional assistance contact the following people directly:

Camp Darby Installation Sponsorship Liaison : Silvia Pardini:

Air Force – 731MUNS CSS:

Spouse Sponsors

Have questions about PCSing to Italy? Spouse Sponsors are volunteer spouses stationed at your new unit that can help with your transition to Italy.

Want to be matched with a spouse sponsor? Send the following info to one of the emails below:

  • Your name
  • E-mail or social media contact info
  • Your Soldier’s or Airmen’s Name and Unit

731st Munitions Squadron:

409th Signal Battalion / AFSBN:

839th Transportation Battalion:

529th and HHC MP Units: 

All other units, email can contact the Camp Darby Installation Sponsorship Liaison listed above. 

Youth Sponsorship Programs

Get your kids connected to new friends overseas before they even leave the U.S. to ease their transition.


CYS matches incoming youth, grades 6th-12th, with a peer of a similar age. They can communicate in advance so your kids already know someone on the first day of school! Or, they can be matched upon arrival as well. To request a sponsor, email the School Liaison Officer.  Please ensure you include the Youth Sponsor Request in your email. 

Download, fill out, and send back the below Youth Sponsor Request form today!