MISSION | The Army Continuing Education System (ACES) promotes lifelong learning, readiness and resilience through flexible and relevant education programs, services and systems in support of the Total Army family.
VISION | Be the premier education enterprise solution within the Department of Defense.
- EDUCATION COUNSELING AND TUITION ASSISTANCE GUIDANCE
- UNIT BRIEFS | Education Counselors can come to your unit and conduct educational services or a customized briefing depending on your unit's needs. To request this service, complete the Unit Brief Request Form (.pdf) and email to the Education Center's Administration Inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CLASSROOM RESERVATIONS | MOU for Use of Classrooms - 1 July 2022 (.pdf)
- MULTI-USE LEARNING FACILITY (MLF) | CAC and NIPR access is required. Open Monday-Wednesday & Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Thursday 1-4 p.m.
Soldiers can create their ArmyIgnitED accounts and request tuition assistance by visiting the link below:
Find us on Facebook at:
BASIC SKILLS EDUCATION PROGRAM (BSEP)
BSEP provides academic instruction to support a Soldier's job-related learning performance of military duties, career progression and lifelong learning. BSEP curriculum and instruction develops skills in areas such as reading, mathematical computation, writing, speaking, science, English as a Second Language (ESL) and computer skills (depending on format).
There are two courses available, on-duty or online:
- ON-DUTY INSTRUCTION | Face-to-face, instructor-led course covering three specific content areas only: Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension and Arithmetic Reasoning. Classes are two weeks in duration from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Registration is required in advance with the Education Center.
- ONLINE ACADEMIC SKILLS COURSE | Specifically created to build academic skills needed to improve ASVAB (AFCT) scores. No advance registration is required. App available for download at DANTES.
For more information, contact the BSEP Manager (email@example.com).
- DOWNLOAD | 2023 Annual Schedule (.pdf)
- DOWNLOAD | BSEP Enrollment Brochure (.pdf)
- DOWNLOAD | BSEP Registration Packet (.pdf)
ARMY PERSONNEL TESTING (APT)
Testing is by appointment only.
- Review the test calendars below (subject to change without notice).
- Download and complete DA Form 4187 below with Commander's signature.
- Email your completed DA-4187 and preferred dates to the Education Center's Testing Inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: Allow up to three business days to receive a response to your email inquiries.
- DOWNLOAD | DA Form 4187 - Armed Forces Classification Test (AFCT) (.pdf)
- DOWNLOAD | DA Form 4187 - Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) (.pdf)
- DOWNLOAD | DA Form 4187 - Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) (.pdf)
- DOWNLOAD | DA Form 4187 - Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) (.pdf) - Must be submitted with OPI Standard Request Form - Requires a score of 3/3 on lower range DLPT unless requested language is not available as DLPT
- DOWNLOAD | OPI Standard Request Form (.pdf) - Must be submitted with OPI DA-4187 - Requires a GT Score of 110 or above
- DOWNLOAD | DA Form 4187 - Selection Instrument for Flight Training (SIFT) (.pdf) - Requires a GT Score of 110 or above
NATIONAL TEST CENTER
National Test Centers (NTCs) offer on-site testing services, to include College Level Examination Program (CLEP), DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) and Pearson VUE online examinations and certifications. Availability of exams are specific to your location. Please contact the NTC (email@example.com) to see what is offered.
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND GLOBAL CAMPUS
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/UMGCKorea
WEBSITE | https://asia.umgc.edu
Currently working remotely. Email for more information.
EMAIL | email@example.com
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/TroyUniversityHumphreys/
WEBSITE | https://www.troy.edu/about-us/troy-support-centers/pacific-support-centers/
EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE | https://worldwide.erau.edu/locations/camp-humphreys
MORE INFORMATION/USEFUL LINKS
- EXTERNAL LINK | Army Tuition Assistance
- EXTERNAL LINK | Tuition Assistance (TA) DECIDE: Find TA eligible schools.
- EXTERNAL LINK | Career Path DECIDE
- EXTERNAL LINK | Army Credentialing Opportunities Online (COOL)
- EXTERNAL LINK | Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)
- EXTERNAL LINK | Joint Services Transcript
- EXTERNAL LINK | Veterans Affairs Education Page (GI Bill)
- EXTERNAL LINK | GI Bill Comparison Tool
- EXTERNAL LINK | Online Academic Skills Course (OASC): Improve GT scores and achieve college readiness.