Rossi Logo Sign.jpg


Welcome to your Fort HuachucaREPORTING IN

All Soldiers should report to the battalion or brigade S-1 of the unit to which they are assigned.

USAG Building 52136 Report by phone 520.208.5685
18th MP DET MP Detachment, Building 31122 PMO, Building 22336 520.533.5342 / 3000
HHC USAICoE Building 30138, Clarkson Road Report next duty day 520.533.2024
111th MI BDE Riley Barracks, Building 51005 Riley Barracks, Building 51005 520.533.1198
304th MI BN Riley Barracks, Building 51005 Riley Barracks, Building 51005 520.533.6501
305th MI BN Riley Barracks, Building 51005 Riley Barracks, Building 51005 520.533.6857
309th MI BN Riley Barracks, Building 51005 Riley Barracks, Building 51005 520.533.6831
NCOA Wilson Barracks, Building 62718 Wilson Barracks, Building 62718 520.533.4237
40th ESB Building 53321 Building 53321 520.533.1339
DENTAC RWBAHC, Building 45001, DENTAL HQ, 3rd Floor Report next duty day 520.533.3144 / 3145
MEDDAC RWBAHC, Building 45001 RWBAHC, Building 45001 520.533.9061 / 5785
NETCOM Greely Hall, Building 61801 Greely Hall, Building 61801 520.538.2179 (24/7 operations)
IEWTD Building 80706 520.678.4426 leave voicemail 520.678.4426 leave voicemail
ISEC Greely Hall, Building 61801 Greely Hall, Building 61801 520.538.6160
JITC Building 57305 Building 57305 520.538.7412 / 5128 / 4658 / 5170
USAEPG Banister Hall, Building 56301 Banister Hall, Building 56301 520.538.8853 / 533.8829 leave voicemail
RCC-C Greely Hall, Building 61801 Greely Hall, Building 61801 520.533.1854 (24/7 operations)
ALL OTHERS Riley Barracks, Building 51005 Riley Barracks, Building 51005  


Individual reservists, regardless of rank, will report to the Mobilization and Military/Civilian Support Office in Room B-20 of Building 31122 (Alchesay Barracks) for in-processing on the first duty day after arrival. Pre-arrival coordination with the G-3 Reserve Support Office can be done by calling 520.533.6627 (during duty hours) or 520.533.2291 (after duty hours). The phone numbers for IHG Army Hotels and Candlewood Suites on Fort Huachuca are: reservations, 877.711.8326, or front desk and reservations, 520.458.9066; 520.226.3800.


New arrivals start in-processing at their respective units or activities. Installation in-processing for permanent-party Soldiers is held at Murr Community Center, Building 51301, at 7:30 a.m. every Wednesday. Your S-1 will provide you with a checklist and the information you need to ensure a smooth in-processing at Fort Huachuca.


The Housing Services Office, in Building 52065, is open 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and 1 to 4 p.m. Thursday, except holidays. HSO’s focus is assistance with off-post housing needs. The HSO’s phone number is 520.533.3611. Personnel arriving after duty hours, on weekends or on holidays should report to IHG Army Hotel, Building 43083, or Candlewood Suites, Building 44420, for temporary lodging. They should report to their assigned unit the following day.

Mountain Vista Communities, the on-post family housing office, in Building 52065 on Smith Avenue is open during normal duty days 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. MVC’s phone number is 520.515.9000.

Tenants have an Informal Dispute Resolution Process in place to resolve any disputes in a measured approach at the garrison level. Learn more at the links below:


Individuals with a common access card (CAC), military ID, military family member ID, Gold Star/Survivor Access ID, or other valid Department of Defense (DoD) credential, are permitted access to Fort Huachuca.

All U.S. visitors, contractors and vendors, 18 years and older, who do not have a DoD identification card will be subject to a background check before being allowed access to the installation. This is to ensure Fort Huachuca is in compliance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12, which requires 100 percent of visitors be vetted prior to entering the installation. As of October 2020, all visitors must present a REAL ID Act-compliant identification to initiate the background check.

For more information and forms, see Visitor Access.


Individuals who place a child in school, purchase property or are employed in Arizona are required to register their vehicles in Arizona. Although nonresident military personnel have the option to register their vehicles in their home state, they may also register their vehicles in Arizona. Active-duty military personnel stationed in Arizona who are not Arizona residents are exempt from paying the vehicle license tax portion of the annual vehicle registration. If applying for or renewing an exemption, the registration renewal must be made by mail or in person at an MVD or Authorized Third Party office. For details, visit ADOT Nonresident Exemptions .

For vehicle registration, personnel must have proof of ownership, such as a title, if the vehicle has been registered in a title state; a manufacturer’s statement of origin if the vehicle was purchased outside the continental United States; or a notarized bill of sale. In addition to the proof of ownership, the previous registration, if any, must be presented. At the time of registration, a vehicle identification inspection is made. The old license plates will be surrendered upon request. The cost for vehicle resident registration in Arizona is computed from a factory list price, prorated to the year of first registration.


The Sierra Vista Regional Service Center for the Motor Vehicle Division of the Arizona Department of Transportation is at 5224 E. Charleston Road in Sierra Vista. The center is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed on weekends and all legal holidays. Drivers who establish residency in the state are required to hold an Arizona driver’s license. Military family members who accept employment in the state must also obtain an Arizona driver’s license. The cost for a driver’s license for automobiles is based on your age: 16 through 39 is $25; 40 through 44 is $20; 45 through 49 is $15; and 50 and over is $10. Those who surrender a valid out-of-state license usually need only take an eye examination. Those with an expired license of more than 12 months must take a Class B driver’s test and a written examination. Services available Monday through Friday are vehicle inspections and road tests, arrive before 3 p.m.; written tests, arrive before 4:30 p.m.; CDL written tests and road tests, call for appointment 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday; and motorcycle road tests, 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday. The minimum age to apply for a learner’s permit is 15 years and 6 months. Those applying for a driver’s license must be at least 16 years old. Minors must have proof of birth and parental signatures. Additional information can be obtained on the Arizona Department of Transportation website at or by calling the office at 520.459.3696 or 800.251.5866.