The Reassignment Section ensures all Soldiers on assignment instructions have a smooth and timely permanent change of station, or PCS.
All Soldiers on assignment instructions must meet the requirements of AR 614-30 (Overseas Service), AR 614-100 (Officer Assignment Policies, Details and Transfers) or AR 614-200 (Enlisted Assignments and Utilization Management) or or in order to receive PCS orders.
- DA Form 5117 (Officer Reassignment)
- DA Form 5118 (Enlisted Reassignment)
- Levy Slide Presentation
- Army Community Service (ACS) Form 1-27
- Exceptional Family Member Program (DA Form 7415)
- U.S. Army Hawaii Policy #27: Reassignment Procedures
- Reassignment Processing & Required Documents
- Overseas Assignments
- BAH/COLA Waivers: BAH/COLA Waivers are requested through AIM2.
Consecutive Overseas Tours & In-Place Consecutive Overseas Tours
Naturalization Instructions and Forms
Requirement to Use Government Travel Card
It is Army policy that if an individual has a government travel card, or individually billed account, it will be used for all relocation expenses associated with PCS up to the limit of their entitlements. A centrally billed account is only available for Soldiers who do not have a government travel card. (Memo, Authorization Election Form)
Additional Contact Information
Officers (A-L): (808) 655-4949
Officers (M-Z): (808) 655-4629
Family Movements: (808) 655-1974