The Reassignment Section ensures all Soldiers on assignment instructions have a smooth and timely permanent change of station, or PCS.
All Soldiers on assignment instructions must meet the requirements of AR 614-30 (Overseas Service), AR 614-100 (Officer Assignment Policies, Details and Transfers) or AR 614-200 (Enlisted Assignments and Utilization Management) in order to receive PCS orders.
Please note: depending on your device, you may not be able to edit the PDFs unless you download it to your device and then open in software vs. opening it in the browser.
- Levy Privacy Act Statement
- Reassignment Processing Requirements
- Letter of Instruction (Officer, Warrant Officer Candidate)
- DA Form 5117 (Officer Reassignment)
- Letter of Instruction (Enlisted)
- DA Form 5118 (Enlisted Reassignment)
- Levy Slide Presentation
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Querying Sheet
- Needs Assessment for Relocating Soldiers
- Homebase/Advanced Assignment Program Statement
- IPPS-A Member Elections Instructions
- U.S. Army Hawaii Policy #27: Reassignment Procedures
- Military Personnel Division Webpage QR Codes
- Overseas Assignments
- BAH/COLA Waivers: BAH/COLA Waivers are requested through AIM2
It is Army policy that if an individual has a government travel card, or individually billed account, it will be used for all relocation expenses associated with PCS up to the limit of their entitlements. A centrally billed account is only available for Soldiers who do not have a government travel card. (Memo, Authorization Election Form)