The Reassignment Section ensures all Soldiers on assignment instructions have a smooth and timely permanent change of station, or PCS.
All Soldiers on assignment instructions must meet the requirements of AR 614-30 (Overseas Service), AR 614-100 (Officer Assignment Policies, Details and Transfers) or AR 614-200 (Enlisted Assignments and Utilization Management) or or in order to receive PCS orders.
- Levy Roster Information Letter
- DA Form 5117 (Officer Reassignment)
- DA Form 5118 (Enlisted Reassignment)
- Levy Online Website Access
- Levy Slide Presentation
- Army Community Service (ACS) Form 1-27
- Exceptional Family Member Program (DA Form 7415)
- COT/IPCOT Checklist
- COT/IPCOT Officer/Enlisted DA Form 4187 (Sample)
Naturalization Instructions and Forms
Additoinal Contact Information
Officers (A-L): (808) 655-4949
Officers (M-Z): (808) 655-4629
Family Movements: (808) 655-1974