LEGAL ASSISTANCE (LIMITED*)
For your general legal assistance needs, contact the Joint Base MDL Legal Office at 609-754-2010.
Soldiers near Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JB-MDL) who are on active duty or mobilized for 29 or more consecutive days have two Legal Assistance Offices for service, depending upon their specific needs. If seeking assistance with a non-criminal, adverse administrative action (e.g. adverse OER/NCOER, revoked or suspended security clearance, Line-of-Duty or FLIP Investigation, bar to re-enlistment, or written reprimand), you can schedule an appointment with the US ASA, Fort Dix, Legal Assistance Office at 609-562-3295.
ALL OTHERS seeking legal assistance for non-criminal matters, (e.g. Powers of Attorney, Wills, Notary services, tax return preparation, consumer law problems, landlord-tenant issues, marital/child custody/financial support matters) should contact the Joint Base MDL Legal Office at 609-754-2010.
- 1 ADMIN REPRIMAND - 5/28/21
- 10 BANKRUPTCY - 7/9/21
- 11 Home Foreclosure and Vehicle Repossession - 7/9/21
- 12 LEMONLAW (Update) - 7/9/21
- 13 LIVING TRUSTS - 7/9/21
- 14 INFORMATION ABOUT TRUSTS - 7/15/21
- 15 Homeowner Condo Association (NEW) - 7/22/21
- 2 FAMILY SUPPORT - 5/28/21
- 3 FLIPL - 5/28/21
- 4 GARNISHMENT INVOL ALLOTMENT - 5/28/21
- 5 OER NCOER APPEALS - 5/28/21
- 6 RESERVE INCOME REPLACEMENT PROGRAM - 5/28/21
- 7 SCRA - 5/28/21
- 8 GUARDIANSHIP CONSERVATORSHIP - 5/28/21
- 9 ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES - 7/9/21
Acrobat Reader is required to view/print.
Legal Office Locations:
US Army Support Activity, Fort Dix: Legal Assistance (LIMITED*): (609-562-3295), Bldg. 5165A, Maryland Ave, JB-MDL
Joint Base MDL Legal Office: (609-754-2010), 2901 Falcon Avenue, JB-MDL.
New Jersey National Guard Legal Office: (609-562-0942), 3650 Saylors Pond Rd., JB-MDL
* - Limited to Soldiers on active duty or on orders for 29 or more consecutive days for services related to non-criminal adverse administrative actions that you are facing (e.g. adverse OER/NCOER, revoked or suspended security clearance, Line-of-Duty or FLIP Investigation, bar to re-enlistment, or written reprimand). All other services should call the JB-MDL Legal Office.