Welcome to the West Point Civilian Personnel Advisory Center. West Point CPAC services all Department of the Army civilian employees on West Point. This includes Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC), Army Sustainment Command (ASC), West Point Dental Activity, Keller Army Community Hospital, West Point Network Enterprise Center (NEC) and all civilian garrison and U.S. Military Academy employees.
Our mission at CPAC is to serve as a consultant to the senior leadership of U.S. Army Garrison West Point and the U.S. Military Academy at West Point on all matters pertaining to civilian personnel; and to provide advice, assistance and services to the civilian work force.
All Department of the Army civilian's please report to the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center as soon as you arrive and we will help you transition to your new Army home.
If reporting after duty hours please call the Provost Marshal Office and MP Desk in Building 616 at
Telephone: 845-938-3333 or DSN: 312-688-3333.
The Civilian Personnel Advisory Center is made up of a team of human resources professionals dedicated to supporting and empowering soldiers, civilians, families and veterans worldwide in an era of persistent conflict. The CPAC office is responsible for recruiting, retaining and sustaining a high quality volunteer force through innovative and effective enterprise solutions and ensures human resources readiness of the Total Army across the full spectrum of operations.
More than 330,000 men and women working in every profession imaginable – are not active duty military, but serve as an integral part of the Army team to support the defense of our nation. For appropriated job opportunities at West Point, please visit Army Civilian Service and USA Jobs.
Army Civilian Career Websites
|MyBiz Website (DCPDS)
|Civilian Personnel Online
|Army Career Tracker
|Position Descriptions (FASCLASS)
|Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Civilian New Employee InformationPre-Employment Requirements
- All new employees must complete an OF 306 and a SF 85 (Security Questionnaire for Non-Sensitive Positions) unless a secret/top secret clearance is required.
- All veterans must provide us with a DD 214 member 4 copy for all periods of active duty service.
- Veterans receiving compensation for a service connected disability must provide us with a SF 15 and a copy of their VA rating letter (no medical information please).
- If your position requires a pre-employment physical and/or drug test you will be contacted by your servicing human resources technician to set up an appointment.
- More pre-employment requirements may be necessary depending on your position. Please check with your servicing human resources technician to make sure all pre-employment requirements are met before giving your current employer notice.
The documents listed to the right, under "In-Processing Packet," are all due on the day of your in-Processing (official first day of work). Please print and complete the following but do NOT date the forms. You will date them after you are sworn in.
Retired military will also want to complete the SF-813 (if you are new to federal service).
Current Army employees will only need to provide us with the W4, SF-1199A (DIRECT DEP), HFL 553 (LES MAILING), and a copy of your most recent LES (in order to transfer leave).
Make sure to bring your US Passport, Birth Certificate or Certification of Naturalization paperwork with you to in-processing. US Citizenship is a requirement for ALL Appropriated Fund (AF) federal employment.
In-Processing takes place every Monday morning at the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC), building 2015 N. 4th street and Pendleton Ave., at 7:30 a.m.
For employee benefits information click here.