The Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security (DPTMS) directs, supervises, and controls the resources assigned to the directorate. It reviews and analyzes operations and makes recommendations for improvement, formulates documents, and implements policies and procedures in order to support the Soldiers, Families and Civilians of the greater Parks Reserve Forces Training Area community. It also advises the garrison commander on matters impacting assigned responsibilities.
DPTMS provides support to conduct and sustain Plans, Operations, Mobilization, Training, and Security throughout Parks RFTA.
- Regional, personnel and information security
- Installation emergency response planning and execution
- Mobilization and demobilization
- Deployment, and redeployment
- Coordination and synchronization of training on the installation
- Aviation management and operations
- Training Support Center AOR in Northern California and Nevada counties.
- Live fire range operations
- Live training management and safety oversight
- Emergency Operations Center
- Airfield Operations
- Plans and Operations Division
- Antiterrorism/Emergency Management Branch