FHL HOUSING BRIEF - must read for all new residents


The Housing Division offers an array of services for military members, DoD civilians, and their families, including:

The Housing Services Office offers an array of services for military members, their families and DoD civilians, including:

  • Unaccompanied Personnel Housing Services - includes on-base barracks and dormitories, and Certificate of Non-Availability processing
  • On-Base Family Housing Services
  • Off-Base Housing Services - includes off-base housing education and referral assistance
  • Temporary lodging options
  • Relocation assistance for your next duty station
  • Tips for PCSing homeowners who must rent or sell their homes
  • Lease review services, including lease negotiation and landlord mediation

Unaccompanied Housing

RCI/Cadence Privatized Housing

Army Housing Online

HOUSEHOLD GOODS TRANSPORTATION - FHL does not have a transportation office. Please call these numbers for support:

  • POM transportation Outbound Personal Property     831-242-5330/5530
  • POM transportation Inbound Personal Property         831-242-6458/5904


ArMA also for post housing residents:

ArMA barracks poster wFHL Emerg Phone.jpg