Parent Central Services Registration is designed to be a "one-stop" shop for all CYS services and programs. Information regarding current programs is posted at Central Registration, Building 177 Friendship Lane, Fort Hunter Liggett, or call (831)-386-3232.
Parent Central Services is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Special accommodations outside business hours can be made by calling (831) 386-2605. We can perform on-site registrations if requested one week in advance.
Most services offered by Fort Hunter Liggett do not require the CYS central registration process. Resource and referral require a release authorization signed by the inquirer, and the list providing contact information is given to the patron.
Contact CYS or visit Central Registration for a waiting list application to place your child in the next available child care slot.
- Household and/or work email address
- Three local emergency designees with contact information (address, phone, etc.)
- Copy of each child's official immunization records
- Quarters/local residence address AND mailing address (if different)
- Information on child special needs (medications, EFMP, allergies, illnesses)
- Copies of current Leave and Earnings Statements (LES)/pay stubs/tax documents for both sponsor and spouse if working
Within one month, the following additional information is required:
- Current health assessment for each child
- Single and dual military and civilian parents must complete and submit a Family Care Plan in prepartaion for possible deployment
If you are Permanent Change of Duty Station (PCS) and were previously registered with CYS Services, your previous registration is valid until annual expiration date by submitting a legible copy of the previous installation's CYS Services registration packet, and the registration fees are waived until the annual expiration date.
Total Family Income (TFI) is calculated during the registration process, which determines fee category and payment subsidy for patrons.