Safety starts before and after the mission! Our mission is to safeguard and preserve Army resources to include Soldiers, Family members, Army civilians, and Army property against accidental loss by establishing composite risk management as the Army's principal risk reduction methodology, assuring regulatory and statutory compliance.
The Garrison Safety Office (GSO) achieves mission objectives through technical oversight, project management support, training and education. The GSO also disseminates regulatory guidance and procedures necessary in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment thereby improving quality of life in our local community and satellite installations.
Drivers Education Course - Contact the Safety Office for more information.
Motorcycle Training - Motorcycle "RANGE IS NOW OPEN" for Basic Rider Course/Basic Rider Course 2.
Motorcycle Training is for Active Duty Soldiers ONLY.
- Intermediate Drivers Course (IDC) For Soldiers 26 years of age and under.
- Remedial Drivers Training (RDT) For Soldiers and Army Civilians that have been convicted of a traffic violation. For all ATSTP training you can register at https://imc.army.mil/airs/ ✪
Point of contact is Mr. Robert Brown, at the Garrison Safety Office, at 755-2664, or stop by Bldg. 484, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Safety Related Documents
- Monsoon Season.pdf - 1,241.63 KB - 1/23/19
- Motorcycle class.pdf - 728.60 KB - 1/23/19
- Personal Transportation Device Safety.pdf - 278.68 KB - 1/23/19
- Playground Safety.pdf - 88.81 KB - 1/23/19
- Road Condition.pdf - 234.56 KB - 1/23/19
- Yellow dust.pdf - 239.38 KB - 1/23/19
Combat/Safety Readiness Center (https://safety.army.mil/)
Seasonal Safety (https://safety.army.mil/MEDIA/Seasonal-Safety-Campaigns/All-Seasons)
AIRS (Motorcycle Sign up) (https://imc.army.mil/airs/usg_disclaimer.aspx)