The Clean Water Program oversees the garrison's compliance with the Clean Water Act. We support the Army's efforts to perform its construction, training and daily operations in a manner that sustains Hawaii's naturally beautiful waters.
Spill Kit Requirements
Spill Response Hotline
If you see anything other than rainwater going toward or into a storm drain, call the Spill Response hotline:
- Hawaii Island: (808) 551-6148
- Oahu: (808) 656-1111 or (808) 656-3279 (after hours)
Training, Forms & Additional Resources
- Best Management Practices: Storm Water Training
- Request to Discharge Grey Water
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Template (PDF, Word)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Section Guide
- Troops: Storm Water Pollution Prevention and Management Training
- U.S. Army Hawaii Wash Facilities Reference Card
- Construction Runoff Control Program Policy
- U.S. Army Garrison Hawaii Policy 30: Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Enforcement Program
Annual Storm Water Management Reports
Annual Reports for the Clean Water Program are available in the office of the Directorate of Public Works, Environmental Division, Bldg. 105,Wheeler Army Airfield.
Please call (808) 656-7001 to inquire about access to these documents.
Low Impact Development/Post Construction References
- Storm Water Best Management Practices Manual prepared by Department of Environmental Services City and County of Honolulu, November 2011
- Storm Water Permanent Best Management Practices Manual prepared by State of Hawaii Department of Transportation, April
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Army Low Impact Development Technical User Guide, January 2013
Have a question about the Clean Water Program or the garrison's storm water management plan? Call us at (808) 656-3317 or submit your question/comment online!